Christmas is my jam - period - I love everything there is to love about this holiday. The food. The people. The spirit. But most of all the decor. Don't you feel like every space looks that much better with a little holiday decor in it?? Here are a few pics of what we are loving right now...
Left To Right:
1. Mason jars and white candle sticks - every homes must have
2. Adding baby's breath or raw white cotton to a wreath makes it just a little bit special
3. There is something so elegant about a bare tree. Simple white lights and a lot less hassle. Time less and beautiful
4. Simplicity is key with this look - alternate with colour coordinating ribbon or string.
5. All it takes to make a gift look presentable is a little bit of greenery + ribbon. A few steps outdoors and you're half way there.
6. LOVE this cheap and cheerful holiday ornament, use excess trimmings from garland or other decor. The best part is you can change it up every year!
Art + Writing: Ashley Davidson
Content Sourced via Pinterest